Changes in operations due to Covid-19 and The Massachusetts Statewide "Stay At Home" order.
All departments are open now, but some are not at full capacity yet. Some staff are working in the building and others are working remotely. We are developing plans to determine when and how we can safely get back to full capacity but we do not have a specific date yet.
Here is a current status on our services:
- Digital downloads in Daisy, eBraille and Word formats are still available for purchase.
- Free downloads of Dinner Delivered, Navigating Healthcare: When All They Can See is That You Can't and Getting Visual Assistance with Your iPhone are available through August 31st. We’re also offering two free downloads for kids, also through August 31st: Totally Silly Jokes and Choose Your Own Adventure: The Abominable Snowman
- The bookstore customer service line is open 9am-4pm EST daily. The number is 800-548-7323 (or 617-266-6160 ext. 520 from outside U.S.)
- We are shipping hardcopy materials, but on a more limited basis. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. We are not able to accommodate expedited shipping (such as overnight delivery) at this time.
- We will be checking email and will do our best to get back to you ASAP. Contact us at email@example.com .
We'd like to thank everyone in our NBP community: our staff, volunteers, donors, and customers for all of your kind words, support and the patience that you have shown for us and each other during this pandemic.
Our Sales Department is open. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-425-2433, if you have questions about
- Textbook Orders
- Braille for Business Projects
- Or an existing order
Our Production department is open producing hard copy materials on a daily basis, with a smaller crew. We are not in a full capacity output at this time.
Your donation matters now more than ever!
During these extraordinary times, we want to insure that braille materials stay available for our blind and visually impaired communities. If you are able to give, your generousity will go a long way to keeping braille in the hands of those who need it.
Call (617-425-2415) or visit our donation page to make a contribution.