Changes in operations due to Covid-19 and The Massachusetts Statewide "Stay At Home" order.
We will be operating on a more limited basis until May 4th.
While much of our staff is able to work remotely, a limited number will be present to fullfill bookstore orders and to meet production deadlines for items such as essential educational materials.
Here's how these disruptions will affect some of our services:
- Digital downloads in Daisy, eBraille and Word formats are still available for purchase.
- Free downloads of Dinner Delivered, Navigating Healthcare: When All They Can See is That You Can't and Getting Visual Assistance with Your iPhone are available through April 30th
- The bookstore customer service line will be open 9am-4pm EST daily. The number is 800-548-7323 (or 617-266-6160 ext. 520 from outside U.S.)
- Shipping of hardcopy materials will not resume until after April 7th, and on a more limited basis.
- We will be checking email and will do our best to get back to you ASAP. Contact us at email@example.com
Our Sales Department will be available, while our offices are closed. If you have questions about
- Textbook Orders
- Braille for Business Projects
- Or an existing order
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-425-2433.
Your donation matters now more than ever!
During these extraordinary times, we want to insure that braille materials stay available for our blind and visually impaired communities. If you are able to give, your generousity will go a long way to keeping braille in the hands of those who need it.
Call (617-425-2415) or visit our donation page to make a contribution.